- Harland & Wolff Harland & Wolff, Belfast - acrylic & ink
- Tug The Docks, Belfast - oil on canvas
- Belfast City Hall oil on canvas
- The Mournes Mourne Mountains, County Down - oil on canvas
- Cafe, Belfast oil on canvas
- Law Courts, Belfast
- Castleward Trees National Trust property Castleward - oil on canvas
- The Lagan The Lagan river, Belfast - oil on canvas
- North Coast North Coast, Northern Ireland -oil on canvas
About Stephen's Work
Stephen McClean is a self-taught artist whose vibrant paintings capture Northern Irish landscapes and cityscapes.
Stephen paints in acrylics, oils and watercolours exploring the story and life within the scene while retaining the fluidity of his chosen medium.
His skill at capturing the essence of the rural and urban scene has led to the series of paintings ‘A Walk on the Wild Side’, publicising Northern Ireland’s stunning scenery.
Stephen is Artist in Residence for Marble Beers Ltd, a brewery and historic ale house in Manchester, he is currently working on a series of paintings for his forthcoming exhibition 'The Brewers on Tour'.
He is also working on a project with The Lagan Boat Company for the Tall Ships Race in Belfast 2015.
Stephen's 'Scenes of Belfast' series of art prints are available to buy online from our Top Floor Art Store.
A selection of his original work is on display in the Top Floor Art Gallery. His work is on show in galleries throughout Northern Ireland and collected nationally and internationally.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you would like to commission a painting or get in touch with Stephen about his work you can email Stephen here or visit him at Top Floor Art where he holds an Open Studio every Thursday and Friday. Alternatively you can see him at St George's Market, Belfast every Saturday and Sunday.